As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve in Canada, I wanted to reach out to our valued customers to let you know how Triton Canada is handling the situation.
At Triton, we are taking precautions, including:
- Implementing a temporary work-from-home policy for staff.
- Cancelling all work-related travel and conferences.
- Following public health protocols as recommended by Health Canada.
Support and Services Continue
We know this is a stressful time for many Canadians, but we want to assure you that we are taking every available measure to provide the services and support that you need.
If you are continuing to hire and need a pre-employment or post-employment screening, or require a personal criminal record check, our services are fully available online and our team is ready to assist you.
As always, our clients can contact us by phone, email, or online at www.tritoncanada.ca. We will be posting further operational updates on our login page.
We remain dedicated to providing fast, secure results and a positive customer experience.
What You Can Do
Health Canada advises Canadians to use proper hygiene practices to help reduce the risk of infection, including:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or the bend of your arm.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces frequently, including toys, phones, door handles, television remotes, and electronics.
- If you are sick or have recently travelled, stay home.
See the full precautions and updates from Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our highest priority. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by COVID-19.
I hope you and your families are in good health and want to assure you that if you need a background screening, Triton Canada is here for you.
Executive Vice President