Post-secondary students, do you need a police record check? If so, read on for how to get one online!
Students at Canadian universities and colleges may require a police record check for certain programs of study, particularly in fields such as education, health sciences, and programs requiring community practicums.
In other cases, students may require a police record check for travelling abroad, such as for a cultural exchange program.
Furthermore, international students attending post-secondary school in Canada may require a criminal record check and part of their application.
Regardless of the reason, the problem is the same — you need a police record check that you can access from anywhere at any time. And you need it quickly!
That is where Triton comes in. Our Canadian police record checks are:
· Easy to access – they’re available online from the comfort of your home (no need to go to the police station).
· Fast! Results are emailed to you within 15 minutes.
· Affordable – they are normally $59.
· Secure and confidential – we take privacy seriously.
· The same results you get from the RCMP or local police stations. We use data directly from the RCMP’s Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) system.
· International – we can also verify police record checks for other countries if you are an international student.
The speed and accuracy of our criminal record checks are critical for Canadian university and college students — especially when time is of the essence or you can’t go to your local police station because of emergency circumstances (such as the COVID-19 pandemic).
We recently had one Canadian student come to us for a criminal record check that she needed for a summer cultural exchange program. The police station told her it would take six weeks — and her application was due in one week.
The student contacted Triton and had her background check result within five minutes.
If you’re a student looking for a police record check in Canada or abroad, look no further. We can help you access the data you need quickly.
Learn more today. Start your police record check at www.tritoncanada.ca/personal.
*Note: our police record check services do not include Vulnerable Sector Checks. Vulnerable Sector Checks must be done through a police station.